- well i finally talked whitty into takin me to steel creek park. they have alot more paved area to run on. the park is alot more hilly than we thought. whitty had some trouble goin uphill but he had me beat goin downhill on his skates. since the brakes are wore out on his skates i think he used me for the brakes. thank goodness they wern't big hills.
- we also picked up bobby and tracy to go with us. they couldn't keep up with me runnin so i would run ahead then come back. they have little short legs it takes 3 or 4 steps for them just 1 or 2 for me. bobby and tracy brought one of their pet humans with them which happens to be whitty's uncle. there was alot of other dogs out walkin their human so i got to meet quite a few other dogs today. we also got to see some ducks and canadian geese. bobby tried to chace the geese even though they are 3 or 4 times bigger than him. the geese just got out in the water and bobby couldn't get them. i don't think he would know what to do with it even if he did catch one. HAHAHA!!
- next time we go i might try to talk whitty into takin the greenway belt. it runs from steel creek to the volunteer parkway over to beaver creek. there is more flat ground on that side of the trail. steel creek does have some flat trails but it's a gravel path that winds around the lake. if you follow it all the way around it connects to rooster front park. there are several hikin trails that run between the two parks.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
- well it finally warmed up yesterday and whitty took me for a run at oceola island again. i tried to get him to go to steel creek park but he took me to the river instead. i still had fun gettin out and i got to meet some new friends. there were just a few dogs out walkin their pet human. i wish he would go all the way around the island but he just wants to go on the concrete path when he's using his skates. whitty says that the gravel is too hard to skate in so i'll have to wait till he gets out his bike or goes for a hike.
- i'm tryin to talk him into goin out again today. today looks better than yesterday, the sun is out and warming up nicely. the dog whisperer just came on me and whitty really like to watch the show. i like to kind of nudge up beside whitty while the show is on. well got to go will post more later.