Maxx's Page Tabs

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

long time no see



  1. i saw one of my buddies (audi-mae) today that i hadn't seen in a while. she still gets excited as soon as she sees me. she reared up on her hind legs and came bouncing towards me. she might be too much for me to handle. i still like to play with her even though she's a wild one. she is a little smaller than me but she climbs all over me. whitty (my pet human) just stands there and talks with her two pet humans.

  2. it was pretty warm when we went to the weir so we didn't work out too hard. though whitty was sweating after a couple of laps. i waded in the river to cool off a bit. it's been sunny the last couple of days but a few clouds started to move in today. whitty thought that some rain might move in tomorrow so he wanted to get out this afternoon.

  3. here's a picture of me at home we thought you might like. come back for more of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and highly sought after. we want feed back from our guest. let us know if we can improve our site. if you post comments please play nice, try to keep the postings clean! we do not want to have to edit or remove comments. P.S.let us know the activities you enjoy. if it sounds fun we might give it a try and we'll post the results (hit or miss). if you have a blog for your pet e-mail us we would like to see what others are up to.