Maxx's Page Tabs

Monday, August 31, 2009

sore foot

  1. it's been a while since me and my pet human whitty went for a workout. whitty injured his foot while mowing the yard. it wasn't anything serious but whitty says it was painful. he did limp arround for a few days. even wearing shoes put pressure on it. i let him get away with not taking me out for a while but i got tired of waiting.
  2. i finally talked him into going skating, well really i just stared at him till he gave in. yesterday he broke to my will and took me to the weir. their were a lot of people down there. we think some were having a family reunion or something like that. some were surprised when me and whitty went rolling by.
  3. i was hoping to see some of my buddies down there but none showed up. i did get to meet some new buddies and one that wasn't all that friendly. thats ok we just let them go on by and i played with the others.
  4. i got a lot of petting yesterday. thier were a lot of people that wanted to pet me. some had seen me and whitty down at the weir before and came up to chat with whitty or just to pet me. some were just curious when they saw what we were doing. kids really like to come over to pet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome and highly sought after. we want feed back from our guest. let us know if we can improve our site. if you post comments please play nice, try to keep the postings clean! we do not want to have to edit or remove comments. P.S.let us know the activities you enjoy. if it sounds fun we might give it a try and we'll post the results (hit or miss). if you have a blog for your pet e-mail us we would like to see what others are up to.